From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 11:42:22 GMT
Hi Lena,

I think we can also include the "Whirl Wind Tour of BigCouch Sources" from
davisp. This is manly for devs who want to understand the projects code
structure from the BigCouch merge. It will move to the CouchDB
documentation finally ... so this resource is basically temporary and for
interested people :)

https://gist.github.com/davisp/4013dd3880d3c4ffc600

Cheers

Andy