From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] CouchDB client for Go
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 07:11:50 GMT
Hi Patrick,

awesome :). I really like the documentation and it is cool to have a Go
client for CouchDB. It would be really cool to add your client to the Wiki
in the CouchDB Clients section:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/CouchDB+clients

A new page Go could be the home for your client. A good example is the R
page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/R

Just need to create an account at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action and tell me your
username. I will then grant you the rights for creating and editing pages.

By the way: the CouchDB community is generally speaking of "Multi-Master"
replication and not master-master. This is to avoid confusion :). You may
want to change that in the Conflicts section :) (but hey - it's just a
minor thingy ...).

Thanks a lot and cheers

Andy

--