From Patrick Juchli <patrickjuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] CouchDB client for Go
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 08:20:08 GMT
Hi Andy

I added the wiki page. Hope it’s okay if I ask the readers to go the godoc.org as soon as
possible because that way the documentation and examples are guaranteed to be the latest since
they are generated from the source code.

And if this message pops up on the mailing list too, then my list issues are gone as well
:)

Best
Patrick

On 15.08.2014, at 18:07, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> I have added you to the CouchDB project and granted the required rights. Thanks :)
>
> What problems do you have with the ML? Can I help?
>
> Cheers
>
> Andy
>

> On 15 August 2014 17:11, Patrick Juchli <patrickjuchli@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andy
>
> I’m having problems posting to the mailing list, so I’ll send you this answer directly,
I hope I guessed your mail address correctly.