From Lena Reinhard <l...@thehoodiefirm.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your link(s) for the CouchDB Weekly News?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:29:34 GMT
Hi Joan,

thanks for pointing this out! I'm on it and will include it.

Best
Lena

On 17.07.2014, at 08:45, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Lena,
>
> Please make sure that the notice about the impending Bylaws vote makes it in. I just
sent an email to dev@ about it. I intend to get a revision to the Code of Conduct out this
week as well, but we'll vote that one in after the Bylaws are formally passed (using the rules
it lays out).

> Thanks,
> Joan

from topics discussed on the Mailing Lists :) ): please don't hesitate and send it over until
tomorrow, tuesday, July 17, 12pm UTC+2.