From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Control view query performance
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 22:44:25 GMT
When a doc needs to be calculated for a particular set of entries from the
changes feed...are docs sent one at a time or in batches?... And is there
just one view server doing all of the computation.

Lastly...is there a way to configure or control any of the settings that
would dictate the above?..like number of view servers.. Or batch size for
docs.... Etc... And if not should there be?.. But I've been very curious
about this for a while... I looked a few view server implementations..
But...meh