From Nolan Lawson <no...@nolanlawson.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] Your links for the CouchDB Weekly News
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 19:18:35 GMT
Hi Lena,

I had a new PouchDB blog post a couple weeks ago.  Nothing groundbreaking,
but it contains some tips for both PouchDB and CouchDB, so someone might
find it useful:
http://pouchdb.com/2014/06/17/12-pro-tips-for-better-code-with-pouchdb.html

In other news, PouchDB got a flood of new plugins recently (and only some
of them were written by me ;)), so we made a better effort to organize the
plugins page: http://pouchdb.com/external.html .  In particular, the
all-dbs, list, show, validation, update, rewrite, quick search, and no-eval
plugins have been created or rewritten in the past month.

Thanks for your work on the CouchDB weekly news.  It really makes for great
reading, and it helps provide a nice feeling of kinship with the larger
*ouch community.  :)  The Hoodie TGIF blog is great too.

Cheers,
Nolan

--
Nolan Lawson