From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Startup issue with CouchDB on Buildroot
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 14:43:16 GMT

Thanks! We're looking into this. We will post the updates if we find the
real issue and solve it.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 13 Jun 2014, at 13:32 , Nicolas Peeters <nicolists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > @Jan: How would we know that it's the couch_icu_driver.so ?
>
> Because it says “collation_driver,"File not found"”. CouchDB only does one
> type of collation: in view indexes, and it uses ICU for that :)

You can look in default.ini for a section like this:

    [couchdb]
    util_driver_dir = …somewhere…

on my OSX it is:

    [couchdb]
    database_dir = /usr/local/var/lib/couchdb
    view_index_dir = /usr/local/var/lib/couchdb
    util_driver_dir = /usr/local/Cellar/couchdb/HEAD/lib/couchdb/erlang/lib/couch-1.7.0+build./priv/lib

and in `util_driver_dir` there are:

    couch_ejson_compare.so
    couch_icu_driver.so

If these files aren’t present, did the configure/make/make install dance work without errors?

A+
Dave