From Svoronos Gmail <sgsvoro...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 12:49:54 GMT
Hello everyone,
I am working with a project for which i created a database with 10 documents. Some of them
are really big (more than 1gb). When i try to do any viewing the program returns an error.
I fixed it for very simple viewings by increasing the limits in the config (os process timeout
and os process limit in query servers). Still though i face problems for relatively complex
viewings. I was wondering if there is a way for the viewing to bother only with a specified
doc in the database and not go through all the doc..
Does anyone know if this is possible? Is there any other suggestion?

Thanks in advance!