From Paul Okstad <poks...@gmail.com>
Subject Error with httpd_global_handlers
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 21:22:35 GMT
I was trying to do something tricky with Couch the other day and I ended up
breaking something:

I modified the httpd_global_handlers section for the root URL from the
stock value:

[httpd_global_handlers]
/ = {couch_httpd_misc_handlers, handle_welcome_req, <<"Welcome">>}

to this modified value:

[httpd_global_handlers]
/ = {couch_httpd_misc_handlers, handle_utils_dir_req,
"/home/paulokstad/www"}

But when I went to the root URL, I get this error message:

{"error":"unknown_error","reason":"function_clause"}

I also notice that the URL is rewritten with an additional slash:

http://localhost:5984//

So I reverted it back to the original setting, and it still displays the
same error message. I have restarted the server multiple times and it still
has not reset. Any ideas?

--
Paul Okstad