From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 19:59:38 GMT
Thanks so much Dirkjan. Here are the other links:

https://plus.google.com/+CouchDB/posts/fVZ8EJ1aWBE

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=544286788936883&id=507603582605204

https://lobste.rs/s/nu8sf5/apache_couchdb_1_6_0_released

Please, please help us to promote. It really helps us get the news
out, which in turn helps us to grow the community, and improve the
project. This is a super easy way to get involved and contribute to
the project. Every bit of help is massively appreciated!

Thank you!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater