From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Show + List functions in Fauxton Dashboard
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 21:01:33 GMT
Welcome Sean, Brad!

> What do you use show/list for?

- Transform CouchDB JSON doc / view results into HTML page or HTML fragments.
- Transform JSON doc / view results into various formats (xml, yaml, etc)
- Custom JSON output

> When developing them, is a link to raw output enough?

It's good to have while it doesn't improves state of things.

> Do you want a preview pane?

Would be awesome. If it will, I'll add few more features:

- Run show/list function against specific doc / view
- Allow customize request params / body / method / headers for preview pane
- Show some diagnostic box for request / response during render within
preview pane (raw url, response code, headers, request time).

P.S. Will update, filter and validate_doc_update functions support comes after?

--