From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Socket Error While Working
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 11:31:43 GMT
In my 1.3.1 production environmet I see this error every 5secs while
couchdb is working and no monit, upstart, ... process is monitoring it!

{exit,eaddrinuse,

Address In Use is the mochiweb http server failing to bind to the IP address as another process
has already taken it. Usually this means that you have 2 couchdb instances trying to run simultaneously.

`pgrep beam` and `pgrep couch` should show this up. depending on your OS, you’ll see the
couchdb shell script  and a corresponding erlang VM as well.

A+
Dave