From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: ios
Date Sat, 17 May 2014 14:09:54 GMT

From: Ashraf Janan ashrafjanan@yahoo.com(mailto:ashrafjanan@yahoo.com)
Reply: user@couchdb.apache.org user@couchdb.apache.org(mailto:user@couchdb.apache.org), Ashraf
Janan ashrafjanan@yahoo.com(mailto:ashrafjanan@yahoo.com)
Date: 17. Mai 2014 at 10:59:56
To: couchdb user@couchdb.apache.org(mailto:user@couchdb.apache.org)
Subject: Re: ios

> Thanks sir for your answer.
> Please, I have a question,
>
> I used before CouchD on iriscouch.com when i built school schema .
>
> And this is example about my code: http://grab.by/wWpM
> But the problem with iriscouch, is very slowly when i do any request then it will take
a long time to response it,

> So I don't know really what must i do !!!
> Do you know something about parse.com ?
> Do you know what is a good solution to my question ? please
> Please, Can i get Help and advice!!!

Hi Ashraf,

Your request is generic and difficult to provide useful advice for; it’s best to keep the
topic specific & focused on CouchDB.

I’d suggest a few things:

- consider contacting NodeJitsu (the provider behind iriscouch) if you are having platform-specific
issues
- benchmark your current performance — what’s “slow” and what do you expect?
- install your own couchdb server, replicate your application across, and benchmark again

Adam Lofts made a great post on using Tsung & CouchDB together http://adamlofts.blogspot.co.at/2012/07/couchdb-benchmarking-i.html
which may help.

- if you want a code review then you’ll need to provide more than a screenshot. gists.github.com
or dpaste.de are good options for something more readable.

Good luck!

A+
Dave