From Mike Marino <mmar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: running views return nothing with couchdb1.5.1
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 16:23:10 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Ramanadham, Radhika <
radhika.ramanadham@emc.com> wrote:

> I generally do a zypper install couchdb from the below repo which couchdb
> server built for suse linux enterprise 11, sp3.
>
> zypper addrepo
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:ZaWertun:db/SLE_11_SP3/home:ZaWertun:db.repo
>
> Is there any other repo from which I should get it?

I'm afraid I can't help you here, but perhaps others have experience on
which repo to use for SuSe.

> Also, what would be a faster way to get this working? And if I can get the
> file, I just put it under the right location and restart couchdb?

Once the library is in place and you can run couchjs, no need to restart.
 It will pick it up the next time you query the view and start the view
build.