From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Plan - CouchDB
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 23:23:07 GMT
Hi Danilo,

AFAIK JMeter has issues with handling requests workflow: when you need
to make different requests in specific order, like (for couchdb) check
document availability, create document, update it several times with
different params and carrying revision token, delete document.

I can suggest you to take tsung[1] or Yandex.tank[2]: both are
suitable for creating complex benchmarks that simulates real activity
and specific workflows. If you need to perform just load test, pick
something like wrk.

As for MongoDB I couldn't say for sure since it uses own binary
protocol. I fear you have to write your own benchmark client against
it or looking for existed ones or making plugin for existed benchmark
tools or whatever.

[1]: http://tsung.erlang-projects.org
[2]: http://yandextank.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
--