From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multipart/related attachments
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 20:25:11 GMT
​Although 1956-attachment-handling should solve your multipart problems, it
causes one of the replication etap tests to fail, so I recommend against
using it for anything other than testing. I will take a look at the look at
the test failure as soon as I can, but it's taking me a while to get to it.
I am in the same position as you, needing better attachment handling for my
own app, so I will fix this.

Nick