From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTICE] Call for papers open for ApacheCon Europe 2014
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:38:41 GMT
Dear developers and users,

the ApacheCon Europe will be from November, 17th - 21st in Budapest. The
call for papers is open and we would like to encourage you to think for a
minute, if you want to talk about CouchDB there.

Please get more information at http://events.linuxfoundation.
org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

If you have any questions, you are welcome to ask me.

Thanks and all the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk