From Johannes Jörg Schmidt <schm...@netzmerk.com>
Subject Re: filter changes feed for deletes of a specific document type
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 12:40:40 GMT
I find it useful to include the type in the document id string. This way
you can always see which type of document you're dealing with. I have
made a little module, which helps in standardizing the id schema: docuri
[1].
You can also leave the type when deleting a document. Just put the
document with a _deleted: true field.

Greetings
Johannes

[1] https://github.com/jo/docuri