From Fernando Teran <fte...@contactsolutions.com>
Subject Installing Acralyzer CouchApp remote access issue
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 15:46:16 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to install Acralyzer by following the steps in this link: https://github.com/ACRA/acralyzer/wiki/setup

I am stuck at the step where I am supposed to be able to access the user interface by using
the link: http://acme.yourhost.com/acralyzer/_design/acralyzer/index.html

In order to access the user interface, I had to use this link instead: http://localhost:5984/acralyzer/_design/acralyzer/index.html

Moreover, I would like to be able to access this user interface from a remote machine, but
when I tried to access it by using a link like this: http://ip address:5984/acralyzer/_design/acralyzer/index.html
I get a "cannot connect" message

Any help is greatly appreciate it. I am trying to setup an acralyzer instance in our own servers
and not using a hosting service like couldant.

Thanks,

Fernando

Fernando Teran
Developer, Software Development
Office: 703-579-0386
Mobile: 972-832-8801

[cid:image011.jpg@01CF6E98.90D1B2E0]

Contact Solutions invents real customer service.
Our patented technology, optimized solutions and culture of continuous improvement deliver
a more personalized customer experience. Guaranteed.

Contact Solutions is growing faster than the other top 4 market leaders combined<http://bit.ly/CSI-spectacular-growth>.

[cid:image012.png@01CF6E98.90D1B2E0]<http://www.contactsolutions.com/blog/>[cid:image013.jpg@01CF6E98.90D1B2E0]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Reston-VA/Contact-Solutions/95168554590>
[cid:image014.jpg@01CF6E98.90D1B2E0] <http://www.twitter.com/cntactsolutions>  [cid:image015.png@01CF6E98.90D1B2E0]
<http://www.linkedin.com/companies/contact-solutions-inc.>

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email
and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please
be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by
the sender's Email System Administrator.