From Ashraf Janan <ashrafja...@yahoo.com>
Subject CouchDB- iOS
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 20:17:22 GMT
Hi Guys,
I hope everything is good with you.
Please, I have a question,
I want to make iPhone iOS App , and i need to know which is the best Database can i use it
to make my App. is the CouchDB is the correct choice ? or .....
and which server can i use it for that purpose ?
I used before CouchD on iriscouch.com when i built  school schema .

And this is example about my code: http://grab.by/wWpM
But the problem with iriscouch, is very slowly when i do any request then it will take a long
time to response it,

So I don't know really what must i do !!!
I want to work with CouchDB, but not on the iriscouch.com hosting.
Do you know what is a good solution to my question ? please
Please, Can i get Help and advice!!!

Best wishes
Ashraf