From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Bench marking a simple 10k write
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 03:04:16 GMT
That's fine..I definitely relate to your situation.. If you want to do 10k
writes...use the bulk_docs API that should do the trick... Bit tearing down
a connection per request will probably not work so well...I just wanted to
see your actual loop or code to verify if its tearing down the connections
or not.. Is there anyway to post it?