From Dirkjan Ochtman <...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.5.1 release
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:12:42 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

    https://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/entry/apache_couchdb_1_5_1

Here is the official tweet:

    https://twitter.com/CouchDB/status/453941428675411968

And Google+ post:

    (not available yet, someone please create that and reply here?)

We also have a Hacker News item:

    https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7560612

And several Reddit items:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/22mcl3/apache_couchdb_151_released_security_release/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/CouchDB/comments/22mcos/apache_couchdb_151_released_security_release/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/nosql/comments/22mcrm/apache_couchdb_151_released_security_release/
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Database/comments/22mcu3/apache_couchdb_151_released_security_release/

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+,
Hacker News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an
item directly.)

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people
with questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply
to this thread.

Thanks,

Dirkjan