From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows install
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:52:24 GMT
The problem is reproducible, and I suspect a fault with the build which
I'll check today. The R14B04 build does not seem to suffer from this issue,
so can I suggest installing that one instead from
here<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=/couchdb/binary/win/1.5.1/setup-couchdb-1.5.1_R14B04.exe>?
My apologies for the difficulties.

Nick