From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows install
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2014 16:32:13 GMT
OK - I'm baffled. I downloaded the latest installer from one of the
mirrors, and installed it as a service on both Win7 and Win8.1, and it
worked fine. I also tried it as a non-service on both, and it work fine. I
don't have a Windows Server version to try it on at the moment, but it
seems unlikely to be different.

This file reports itself as 58,305KB in Windows Explorer and the MD5
is ffab80d947e88dc3b36e515d2437a37b.
Is that the same file that you are installing? If so, then I'm running out
of ideas on what's going on.

Nick