From Der Engel <engels...@gmail.com>
Subject Would this be a sane use case for couchdb?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:45:33 GMT
Hi, I'm a newbie trying to write his first real web application, couchdb
has interested me because of its http api and the thing that the data
model/structure of data of the app would probably be changing over time.
The webapp is going to be a invoicing software for certain niche,  so I
guess I probably need a DB were transactions are reliable and data
integrity is very good. I don't intend to run a cluster at first, but it
may become a necessity later on.

Would CouchDB be a good fit for this kind of application?

Thanks,
Der