From Wendall Cada <wenda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Bench marking a simple 10k write
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:58:04 GMT
Are you updating the same doc 10k times? Or writing a new doc each time?
If it's the former, this isn't a really good test for CouchDB, and
certainly going to be slow.

Wendall

On 04/03/2014 07:40 PM, Knudsen, Ken wrote:
> ....to a CouchDB server....I'm literally just executing a unit test 10k times that open
an HTTP connection, post the data and close... CouchDB is performing very slowly in this.
I thought it'd be very fast. Any ideas?