From Diogo Júnior <>
Subject Extending CouchCB
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:35:24 GMT
Hi, I want to be able to "log/ signal" when a client request a GET db/_changes request and
when it performs requests on _local /_revs_diff /_bulk_docs etc. I want to simply apply a
specific logic on the requests that clients might be doing and log only the ones that I want
to a specific file. So, I need to analyze the http request content in order to detect what's
the request for and only then decide if I want to log it or not. But I don't want to replace
the normal couchdb behaviour and I don't want my couchdb clients to execute any other requests
to other proxy url, etc

I've been studying the external process subject but I was not able to understand if this is
the best choice for me.

How would you implement this kind of stuff?
Eng.º Diogo Júnior
Researcher | R&D Department

Fraunhofer Portugal AICOS
Edifício Central Rua Alfredo Allen, 455/461
4200-135 Porto Portugal
How to find us
Phone: +351 22 0408 300