From Diogo Júnior <diogo.jun...@fraunhofer.pt>
Subject Optimizing Couchdb Performance
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 18:19:12 GMT
Hi,

I've been using couchdb since mid of last year and I'm currently experiencing some problematic
performance issues.

I would like to know if you guys have a contact/email/person with experience in this field
that might advise users with best practices regarding max number of databases, views, replicators,
etc. My system is a little bit complex and I would like to have some support from the community
improving the performance (in case you have availability, of course).

Thanks,
--
Eng.º Diogo Júnior
Researcher | R&D Department

Fraunhofer Portugal AICOS
Edifício Central Rua Alfredo Allen, 455/461
4200-135 Porto Portugal
How to find us
Phone: +351 22 0408 300
www: www.fraunhofer.pt