From Scott Weber <scotty2...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: question about "complex" range queries
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 14:36:43 GMT
I appreciate that.
I am more used to the catch phrase "RTFM". Which, ironically the clarification of which, was
the goal of my question.

Now I can go back to my MFIC and tell him what we can and can't reply on :-)

________________________________
 From: Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com>
To: user@couchdb.apache.org; Scott Weber <scotty2541@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: question about "complex" range queries

On Apr 3, 2014, at 12:32 PM, Scott Weber <scotty2541@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Thank you for being so kind, while you were putting statements into my text and then
telling me that I am wrong.

Sorry for causing offense, but I didn’t say that you're wrong; I said that _if_ you were
to rely on these undocumented behaviors, _then_ you would be doing it wrong. The specific
wording “You’re Doing It Wrong” was intended as a humorous reference to a popular catchphrase,
viz. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/youre-doing-it-wrong

—Jens