From "Knudsen, Ken" <Ken.Knud...@imaginecommunications.com>
Subject Unit Test logging with couchDB....
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:08:19 GMT
Hi Everyone,

   Obviously there's a thousand plus ways of doing this...Has anyone implemented or worked
with unit testing frameworks but instead of using that frameworks built in logging mechanism,
broke out that logging part and used couchDB instead? With couchDB there wouldn't be much
'breaking out' given how easy it is to record log information during a UT run with couchDB...but
I'm interested in anything someone may have to add outside of the obvious stuff...
   I watched a talk from the MS guys where they incorporated couchDB into one of their internal
unit testing frameworks (Daylight?)...but I can't find anything more on it so far as what
they built on top of that data captured, etc.

To keep the discussion as global as possible, the term 'Unit Testing' in this context envelopes
all layers, from single component to integration testing.