From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDB Weekly News, March 27
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:15:47 GMT
Agreed. New releases of CouchDB-compatible/related products are newsworthy regardless of other
product efforts.

B.

On 27 Mar 2014, at 14:31, Jens Alfke <jens@couchbase.com> wrote:

> May I ask why the news item I submitted, about the release of Couchbase Lite beta 3,
was not included? It’s not _directly_ about CouchDB, but it’s a compatible implementation
just like PouchDB, of which there was a news item.

> I know there have been political issues between Couchbase and the Apache CouchDB group,
but those shouldn’t get in the way of sharing technical information.