From Stanley Iriele <>
Subject Re: Bigcouch vs couchbase
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 03:25:12 GMT
Also... Jens... You said couchbase doesn't have MVCC ? All docs say That it
uses couchDB MVCC append only under the good on a single node... Could you
elaborate a tad on what you mean by doesn't have MVCC?... Also for the
couchDB advocates...I think discussions about this are incredibly helpful
for all parties involved..