From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bigcouch vs couchbase
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:00:55 GMT
This is again extremely helpful...thanks... MVCC says... Hey...while you're
writing... "Every one is still pointing to the old one for reads"... But
the moment its done... Look at this new one" if it doesn't do that it has
to do something about simultaneous read write right?

Also.. Does bigcouch return stale data... Ever?... Like the example I
described above?... This mail thread really needs to be in a doc somewhere
BTW.. Again many thanks