From Albin Stigö <albin.st...@gmail.com>
Subject healthcare projects running on couched?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:07:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm an MD and developer. I've been using couchdb for a few years for
various projects.

I always thought couchdb would be a really good fit for various
patient record systems. Especially in remote areas with spotty
connection, or perhaps no connection at all, as you could run a local
version, then physically move it and sync later.

Anyways, I haven't really come across any so if you know about any
companies / projects I would be interested to hear about them!

Thanks,
Albin