From Manokaran K <manoka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: healthcare projects running on couched?
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 16:26:35 GMT
Hi,

I have  developed an EMR with CouchDB as the backend and
node.js/express.js/backbone.js, deployed in a small hospital in southern
India (neurofoundation.in). Its a small hospital (about 100 beds) so there
was no need for clustering or replicating across dbs.

Regds,
mano

--
Lord, give us the wisdom to utter words that are gentle and tender, for
tomorrow we may have to eat them.