From Alexander Shorin <>
Subject Re: Multiple Concurrent Instances of CouchDB on Mac OS X 10.7.5
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:20:44 GMT
The more lightweight solution would be to use Docker. It already
supports OSX. Just don't forget to update config file and set
different listen port for each instance.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 9:11 PM, M.C. Wilson <> wrote:
> Well, if you've got a beefy enough machine I suppose you could use Vagrant to spin up
a few CouchDB VMs. I haven't used it, but there appears to be a Couch box for Vagrant over
> On Mar 27, 2014, at 10:09 AM, Rian R. Maloney <> wrote:
>> Is there a simple way to run multiple concurrent instances of CouchDB on a single
MAC computer or is it not recommended to do this. I am trying to test multiple client types
on an application w/o requiring multiple PCs.
>> Thank You
>> Rian

View raw message