From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit Test logging with couchDB....
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:18:26 GMT
On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:
> With python you can use the logging module to send logs (of tests or anything) to couch.
There's even an http log handler (forget the name and don't have enough of an internet connection
to remind myself...) that makes this super easy.

Need to note, that you should not forget to use POST on _bulk_docs
endpoint (that certainly accumulate some bucket of logs before push)
and run I/O operation in separate thread to negotiate performance
drawbacks of such handler.

--