From Tim Tisdall <tisd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Corrupt database file
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 13:19:42 GMT
I don't think there's any tool for fixing corrupted db files...  What I'd
try doing is dumping all the content from the DB and reconstructing it.
 You can fetch everything in the database by downloading
http://127.0.0.1:5984/my_database/_all_docs?include_docs=true (where the IP
and domain is your server, and 'my_database' is your DB).  You'd then need
to write some sort of script to read that JSON document and then write the
values back into a _new_ database.

Does anyone know if there's a way to do this same sort of thing with
replication?  (I have to do it the other way because I don't have enough
space for 2 copies of my DB on my system)