From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Uploading attachments using Multipart/related
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 19:36:40 GMT
Following up on my last message: the final newline is no longer required.

You could take a look at https://gist.github.com/NorthNick/9769261 - this
is a dump of a request that works on CouchDb 1.5 for me. As Jens says, the
crucial difference may well be in the use of CRLF around the boundary. The
first boundary string is preceded by CRLFCRLF and followed by CRLF; the
later ones are preceded by CRLF and followed by CRLFCRLF.

Nick