From Max Thayer <...@cloudant.com>
Subject Re: Which interface/library is better for couchDB
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:08:10 GMT
For Python, I use
Cloudant-Python<https://github.com/cloudant-labs/cloudant-python> but
I'm biased. Check it out in action
here<https://github.com/cloudant-labs/cloudant-python#usage>
.

But really, if your needs amount to document CRUD, I can't think of a
CouchDB library that won't do the trick. Most of the libraries out there
differ in interface philosophy, or as Russell noted, how they handle things
like concurrency and large responses.

Best regards,
Max <http://www.maxthayer.org/>