From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is CouchDB supported on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server SP3
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:02:19 GMT
awesome! It would be super cool if you add your findings into

https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Installation

or even better into

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Installing+CouchDB

Simply create a user account and here on the mailinglist to be added as a
contributor to the (c)wiki.

Thanks

Andy