From Alexander Gabriel <a...@barbalex.ch>
Subject Re: getting rewrite to work (ignore last mail, was malformed...)
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 20:57:30 GMT
got it!

I added another line to the vhosts section of local.ini:
artdaten.ch = /artendb/_design/artendb/rewrite

Does any on know how to enable pushing data with the traditional python
couchapp tool without having to turn off vhosts beforehand?

I'm doing this: couchapp push artendb
http://user:password@artdaten.ch:5984/artendb

and getting this error: not found, reason: missing

Alex