From "M.C. Wilson" <>
Subject Disabling HTTP Access?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 22:07:00 GMT

   I'm new to CouchDB and have a question about setting it up to use SSL. I've got it working
and am able to make requests to CouchDB over SSL. Ideally, I'd like to prevent any non-SSL
access to CouchDB. Previous discussions indicate that this can be achieved by commenting out
the httpd entry under [daemons] in default.ini, but when I do this, standard HTTP access is
still available on port 5984. Has the mechanism for disabling HTTP access changed in recent

   Thanks! Best,

View raw message