From Jens Alfke <j...@couchbase.com>
Subject Re: Corrupt database file
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:46:33 GMT

On Mar 21, 2014, at 8:43 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:

>  we don't have any knowledge about how it was repacked, what
> changes it includes, how it different from original CouchDB 1.2.0 and
> so on and so forth.

Is that relevant? Nothing's come up in this thread that depends on exact details of CouchDB
internals.  Can we focus on the issue at hand, namely that the OP has a CouchDB that ran out
of disk space and corrupted its database and he’d like to recover the data?

(IIRC, if there were any source changes from stock 1.2 they were minor, maybe just around
branding. Maybe Jan, Dale, or Filipe remember more about it?)

> CouchBase team probably should knows more about their products.

Couchbase’s forums are not going to respond to support requests for a product that’s been
discontinued for over two years, from someone who’s (presumably) not a paying customer.

—Jens