From "Ramanadham, Radhika" <radhika.ramanad...@emc.com>
Subject Suggestion on couchDB DB and documents
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 14:29:47 GMT
So, here is my usecase-

I have multiple projects and their related test, requiremensts and results data that I need
to store in couch DB.
I will need to create views to get some specific data out of the data based on projects.

So, I was wondering would be better-

1.       If should be creating one DB and have all projects stored as documents and distinguished
by the project type or

2.       If I should create a database per project.

As I am still a newbie to couchdb, wanted some recommendations as to what would be a better
design.

Could you'll suggest please?

Thanks,
Radhika