From "Rian R. Maloney" <rian.malo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple Concurrent Instances of CouchDB on Mac OS X 10.7.5
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:56:50 GMT
Thanks M.C. for the suggestion. It looks like more than I need at this point. A "3 minute startup"
indicates far more complexity than running a few more CouchDB processes. I was hoping for
something along the lines of copying "Apache CouchDB.app" and creating several ../Application
Support/CouchDB folders and updating the various  "Apache CouchDB.app" packages to point
to these new folders?

Rian