From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reseting DB Sequence Number
Date Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:46:05 GMT
Hi Behrad, no, there's no way to reset that sequence number.  How many deleted docs do you
have in your DB?  Is the aim behind your question to avoid sending those deleted docs through
the view generation process?  Note that the actual number of entries in the index is going
to be significantly less than 50M; each document that ever existed in your database shows
up exactly once, regardless of how often it was edited.

Adam