From Jason Winshell <jas...@bearriver.com>
Subject Login link missing in 1.5 with Window IE 8
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:47:31 GMT
I am running CouchDB 1.5 Windows (x86) Erlang/OTP R16B01. After creating an admin user in local.ini,
the login/signup link does not appear on the Futon Overview page when using Internet Explorer
8 (perhaps other versions). It works fine with Firefox on Windows. Without the link, logging
in is not possible. I can create as many users as I want with Firefox. I never see a login
link on the Overview page with IE. I suspect some Javascript compatibility weirdness. What's
the story?

Thanks.