From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Erlang proplists for Docs
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:12:56 GMT
I'm fairly new to erlang and I am going through the docs couchdb docs again
and its shows that proplists are the way objects documents are stored when
you interact with them in an map function (or whatever other function).

My question is...from what I have read proplists have linear performance
and are not like a dictionary so when fetching a key...its actually linear
not O(1). Am i misunderstanding something something about erlang?...is
there a map like structure in Erlang or something?. Anyways,,any clarity on
this matter would be greatly appreciated