From Stanley Iriele <siriele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: History tracking as a plugin?
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 07:03:59 GMT
This may not be too helpful to you but I solved this problem with update
handlers and a records database..each update returned an update record
object containing the docid the CTX user old.. All of the old keys and
new...the new changed keys.

I accumulated them in memory in a server than bulk but them into the
records db.

This also gave the ability to replay the changes by using a list function
an folding up that doc ID